By gathering parents and caregivers together in community parenting
Umuhuza sees Early Childhood Development (ECD) as a very clear way to build a safer …
Umuhuzis is a viable, eﬀective, and accountable Rwandan Non-Governmental Organization …
• To instil a culture of peace and conflict management capability within the Rwandan community.
• To promote mutual respect, justice, social and economic equity.
• To revive the positive traditional values of our culture regarding conflict management,
• To break the conflict circle by creating an environment of active listening and counselling to the victims of conflicts;
• To participate in the national effort to strengthen social cohesion by promoting the education and the culture of open dialogue within different communities.
Umuhuza tends to extend its program and become a viable, effective and accountable national Non-Governmental Organization by being:
• A leading partner in community/family literacy for children;
• A service provider in parenting programs;
• A listening and advisory framework for victims of violence, with a focus to intra family and community conflicts;
• A framework of constructive and inclusive dialogues within communities.
Umuhuza envisions a society in which communities live in harmony, mutual respect and dignity.
In all its actions, Umuhuza Promotes gender through the choice of beneficiaries,