- To instil a culture of peace and conﬂict management capability within the Rwandan community.
- To promote mutual respect, justice, social and economic equity.
- To revive the positive traditional values of our culture regarding conﬂict management,
- To break the conﬂict circle by creating an environment of active listening and counselling to the victims of conﬂicts;
- To participate in the national eﬀort to strengthen social cohesion by promoting the education and the culture of open dialogue within diﬀerent communities.